- Recommended, depending on tank load, from 60 to 300 liters (15 to 79 USgal.) of sea water.
- Immersion depth: approx. 225 to 245 mm (8.9 to 9.7 in.)
- Skimmer cup volume: 0.2 liters (.05 in.)
- Air capacity: approx. 200 l/h (52.8 USgal./h), Energy consumption: approx. 5 W (max. 10 W)
- Power supply unit: 100-240V / 50-60Hz
- Cable length: 3 m (118.1 in.) up to the
- Turbelle® controller
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 110 x 90 x 305 mm (4.3 x 3.5 x 12 in.)
- Magnet Holder up to a glass thickness of 12 mm (1/2").
- Additional Information
- Product Specs
- Anytime I am asked to recommend a protein skimmer I always recommend Tunze because they work! Not only do they work you don't have to constantly adjust them! I would not hesitate to recommend any Tunze product at all.
- The German Technology can be relied upon. They are known for their precise engineering. Small size saves the space but the price is kept much high.