- Recommended, depending on tank load, from 200 to 1,400 liters (53 to 370 USgal.) of sea water.
- Immersion depth: approx. 255 to 285 mm (10 to 11")
- Skimmer cup volume: 0.7 liters (0.18 USgal.), Air capacity: approx. 450 l/h (118.9 USgal./h), Energy consumption: approx. 17 W (max. 21 W)
- Power supply unit: 100-240V / 50-60Hz
- Cable length: 3 m (118.1 in.) up to the
- Turbelle® controller
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 140 x 110 x 415 mm (5.5 x 4.3 x 16.3 in.)
- Magnet Holder up to a glass thickness of 15 mm (1/2").
- Additional Information
- Product Specs
- Tunze skimmers are known for there superb German engineering and no-hassle use and I can't wait to be able to order this one for my 60 Gal. cubed reef tank and also one for my 110 Gal. reef tank as well! Tunze skimmers are a brand that you can simply trust to work and work well with very little adjustment after you set them up.