SpectraSelect Plus™ membranes set the industry standards for highest rejection, flow rate, and longevity. SpectraSelect Plus™ 99% Rejection Membranes effectively DOUBLES post Deionizing cartridge life!
SpectraSelectPlus™ Membranes are standard equipment in Spectrapure's Maxcap, and UHE RO/DI Systems and can also be used available as an upgrade replacement option for most Reverse Osmosis Systems, and are interchangeable with Captive Purity™, Kent Marine®, Air Water Ice®, Bulk Reef Supply®, and most residential/aquarium RO or RO-DI systems.
- Typical stabilized conductivity rejection 99%, minimum conductivity rejection 98%.
- Membranes produce rated GPD ± 20% at 60 psi.
- *Permeate flow and conductivity rejection based on 500 ppm, 77°F (25°C) softened water feed, 15% recovery and the specified applied pressure.
- Maximum temperature 113F (45c)
- pH range 2-11
- Free chlorine limits less than 0.1ppm
- Maximum feed water silt density index (SDI) 5
Note: Membranes must be matched with flow restrictors. Always change the flow restrictor when changing membrane size on your system.
- Additional Information
- Product Specs