Reef Octopus XP8000 In Sump Protein Skimmer
MUST SHIP VIA FREIGHT LINE. PLEASE CONTACT US FOR ACCURATE SHIPPING QUOTE.
- High Performance Bubble Blaster 10000 Skimmer Pump
- Max injection Venturi Air Injection System
- Full Cone Skimmer Body for Ultimate Foamate Stabilization
- Over Sized Collection Cup with Drain
- Bubble Dispersant Plate
- Precision Water Level Control Output Valve
- Low Heat
- Air Silencer
- Solid Construction
Super Reef Octopus XP8000 In-Sump model has the following features:
- Bubble Diffusing Chamber and Full Cone Body that naturally reduces and stabilizes the foam production; This means less turbulence in the neck area and more contact time for organics to rise and collect
- Oversized Air Silencer for quiet operation and airline mount
- Large Collection Cup with flow directional guide, drain and unit venting
- Precision Control with the easy to turn output flow valve
- Power The Bubble Blaster HY-10000 pinwheel pump offers super efficiency and the very best in performance. The Bubble Blaster is designed to enhance filtration by employing the innovative pinwheel impeller which delivers more bubbles in greater volume with low energy consumption and heat emission.
*The XP full cone body puts less back pressure on the pump gaining performance enhancements (air/water draw) and the volcano shape offers natural transition of organics up and out of the water column.
- Body Size: 16in
- Footprint: 21.5in x 15in
- Neck Size:
- Total Height: 37.5in
- Output Size: 63mm / 2in pvc
- Output Height: 10.2in
- Recommended Sump: Water Height: 10 - 12in
- Reef Octopus Bubble Blaster HY-10000s Pinwheel Pump
- Voltage: 120v/60Hz
- Wattage: 125w (95w running)
- Air draw: 4000 L/H (140 SCFH)
- GPH: 600 - Efficiency: 95%
*Air and water results will vary depending on aquarium setup
- 2 Year on Pump
- 2 Year Rotor
- 1 Year on Skimmer Body
Reef Octopus can not be responsible for consequential damages arising from installation or use of this product. Reef Octopus warrants the pump to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and conditions for the warranty period from the date of purchase.
CoralVue liability under this warranty shall be limited to repairing or replacing at CoralVue’s discretion, without charge. CoralVue will not be liable for any cost of removal, installation, transportation, or any other charges which may arise in a warranty claim.