- Small Footprint - BIG Performance
- RELIABLE Reef Octopus Aquatrance 1800s Skimmer Pump
- Dome Bubble Chamber for EXTENDED Dwell Time
- Up to 12% QUIETER with Integrated Removable Silencer Collar
- Disassembles Easily for Service & Cleaning
- 11 Watts of Quiet and Energy EFFICIENT Operation
- 360° Submerged Water Output Provides aQUIET and SPLASH-FREEDischarge
- Twist & Lift Collection Cup for EASY Waste Maintenance
- Calibrated Click Dial Water Output Adjustment - No More Second Guessing your Setting
- Quick Release Tabs Makes Accessing the Pump a SIMPLE Task
INNOVATIVE. POWERFUL. ATTRACTIVE.
The very eSsence of Filtration
The Reef Octopus eSsence S-130 Protein Skimmer was designed for the modern day aquarist in mind. This remarkably compact in-sump protein skimmer is capable of skimming aquariums up to 160 gallons where sump space may be limited.
At the core of the skimmer we have the reliable and extremely efficient Reef Octopus Aquatrance 1800s pinwheel pump. Reef Octopus was the first protein skimmer manufacturer in the world that designs and produces our own skimmer pumps. Aquatrance skimmer pumps have been specifically engineered to enhance and increase the efficiency of our protein skimmers.
Ease of Use
Removal of the collection cup could not be more simple with the Twist & Lift connection which doubles as a detachable air silencer. A calibrated 16 step water level adjustment dial takes the second-guessing on your skimmer's setting.
Simple to Maintain
Constructed of high-quality molded parts that completely disassembled for easy cleaning. No hard to manage screws here, the quick release tabs make access to the inner body a breeze.
The skimmers unique 360 submerged output disperses water back into the sump without turbulence providing a quiet splash-free discharge. The detachable silencer collar is 12% more quiet than standard silencers.
Internal model designed for in-sump use only. No feed pump required, skimmer draws water directly from sump.
- Additional Information
- Product Specs
Manufacturer Reef Octopus