Red Dragon® 3 Speedy pump 150 Watt / 4500gph (17m³) AKB anti-lime-bypass
with 10V connection
Technical data Red Dragon® 3 Speedy pump 150 Watt 17,0 m³:
150 Watt/h 21' (6,35 mtr.) pressure height
speed adjustable brushless DC pump
Watt-Display at the controller /// in 2Watt steps adjustable
intake side 1.5" (50 mm) - pressure side 1.25" (40 mm)
operating voltage: 110 Volt 60 Hz
pump and controller with a removeable Hirschmann-plug-connection
Protection class pump: IP 68 control unit: IP 66
Weight pump: 3,5 kg
Weight controller: 1,2kg
Height of intake side: center 70 mm
Dimension pump: ~ 130 mm wide / 290 mm length / 210 mm height
Dimension control unit: ~ 190 mm wide / 168 mm length (250 mm with connection cable) / 84 mm height
- Saltwater resistant M6 grade 2 titanium screws
- Saltwater resistant parabolic rubber feet for acoustic decoupling
- Extreme low noise brushless dc-delivery pump with grouted power electronics
- High efficient technology "Made in Germany"
- Inlet and Outlet complete with DIN connection, compact dimensions
- High performance ceramics bearings and hollow shaft for bypass purging in the rotor housing
- Only saltwater resistant pump with titanium rotor, titanium stator and shrivelled bearings
- Easy usage and maintenance. Low risk of calcification due to polished titanium parts and compulsory purgeing
- Heavy and massive craftsmanship against vibrations and oscillation
- CE conformity, developed and built according to VDE guidelines
Extensive function integrated in the controller:
1. Food timer
By selecting the menu entry, the pump is reduced to minimum output for a pre-defined period of 1-30 minutes or switched off completely.
This function enables manual selection of the pump output. The value can be set in increments of 2W (10W). By holding the UP or DOWN key, the highest or lowest possible value is activated (150W/20W).
This function enables changing the pump output in time intervals.
4. Remote 10V
This function activates control via the 10V input.
5. Remote LAN
This function activates the control via the future LAN adapter.
6. Changing food timer
By selecting this change function, the time of the food timer can be pre-set at a range of one minute to 30 minutes (UP/DOWN arrow keys).
7. Changing interval
By selecting this change function, you can enter the interval time.
8. Change clock settings
By selecting this change function, you can set the clock.
9. Change language
By selecting this change function, you can set the menu language. (german/english).
The control/connection of Aquarium computer possible!
Prepared for connection to an aquarium computer (E.g. GHL) via a 0-10V interface.
No additional controller needed.
Tested so far folowing these computers:
GHL ProfiLux 3.1 and from Neptune Systems the Apex Aqua Controller.
- Additional Information
- Product Specs
Manufacturer Royal Exclusiv