This salt contains natural macrobiotics, probiotics as well as vitamin precursors which help to improve mineral content, promote beneficial bacteria growth & enhance fish vitality.
The foundation of this salt is sodium chloride which is sourced from the pristine natural seawater located in South Australia. Natural seawater contains over 70 elements and provides the sodium chloride for our Mixed Macro Probiotic along with our FOWLR Macro Probiotic, LPS Macro Probiotic & SPS Macro Probiotic Salts.
After years of scientific research as well as enthusiast feedback, we have tweaked both element & compound concentrations to provide you with a salt that is optimized to help enhance fish health & vitality in Mixed Reef environments.
How to mix Quantum® Mixed Macro Probiotic Salt:
- Step (1) – Choose your Specific Gravity (S.G)
- Step (2) – Determine the amount of salt you need
- Step (3) – It is time to mix
- Step (4) – Keep the salt fresh for the next time you use it
- Additional Information
- Product Specs
Manufacturer Quantum USA
- I have been using this salt for a few weeks now. After mixing for a few hours in my mixing station I always test my batches of salt for alkalinity and Po4. This salt tests 0 for phosphates and is always between 7.5-8dkh for alk. It mixes fast and clear. My new go to salt! My only complaint is I do feel like it takes more to reach 35ppt than it says on the instructions.