Poseidon 200 Features:
- Patented “Cold Spark” corona discharge
- 12 VDC, 800 ma
- Rugged aluminum enclosure
- Stainless Steel C/D manifold
- Low maintenance
- Factory tested and calibrated
- Medium frequency, solid state electronics
- Wall mountable
- Corrosion resistant
The Poseidon technology produces 220 MG/Hr. of ozone using only 1.75 Watts of power. The power supply will convert 110-240/50-60Hz to 12 VDC to operate this
with safe low voltage operation. This ozone generator is designed for aquariums, water treatment and food safety applications.
The Poseidon is a direct replacement for the Ozotech, OZ2PCS Ozone Generator
The ozone technology inside the Poseidon 200 produces 220 mg/hr of ozone. The power supply converts 110-240 VAC/ 50-60Hz to 12 VDC to operate with safe, low voltage operation.
- Primary Voltage:
- 110 – 240 VAC
- 50 – 60Hz
- Operating Voltage:
- 12 VDC
- 600 mA
- Variable Output:
- 0-220 mg/hr
- 0-1 g/hr with oxygen input
- Unlike UV ozone generators, the output does not degrade over time
- High output gas concentration for enhanced solubility
- Simple and reliable operation
- Easy to service, virtually maintenance free
- The only true 200 mg/hr generator at useable air flow rates
Dimensions: 7” x 4.5” x 1.5” (WxHxD)
The Poseidon, when compared to other ozone generators offered in the 200 mg/hr range, outperforms them all. Based on a patented “Cold Spark” technology, the output remains constant for years, is higher in concentration by weight at useable air flow rates, possesses superior quality and workmanship and is manufactured in the U.S.A.
ELECTRICAL: Primary Voltage 110-240 VAC, Hz.50-60, Watts 1.75, Operating Voltage 12-15 VDC
OZONE OUTPUT: 0-220 MG/Hr. Variable with ambient air feed gas input. 0-1000 MG/Hr. Variable with Oxygen feed gas input.
- Additional Information
- Product Specs
- Great product. Water clarity has never looked better. Noticed some coloration improvement on certain SPS corals. Likely from the improved water quality, dissolved oxygen content and perhaps better light penetration with less yellow tinge in the water.