HydroFill – ATO Controller System
Automate freshwater replenishment, and say farewell to heavy lifting, unstable water parameters, and the need to frequently watch your water line.
Topping off evaporated water for our aquariums is a tedious but essential task that every hobbyist encounters to maintain stable specific gravity & salinity levels.
The HydroFill ATO Controller System takes advantage of your water's conductive properties to complete a low voltage circuit and cause a control relay to actuate and replenish water as it evaporates. This departure from outdated float sensors, offers the latest automation in electronic sensing for precise accuracy, repeatability, and no-moving part reliability.
Customize your own "High and Low" set points to prevent constant On/Off cycling prone to single sensor design.
Sensors utilize rare earth neodymium magnets for stationary placement and simple out of the box installation. Small form factor makes it the ideal choice for nano to full size aquariums. Two chemically inert graphite electrodes are housed in each sensor for redundancy & consistent long-term performance in harsh marine environments.
- 2 Year Warranty
- Conductivity Method
- For use in Fresh & Marine Applications
- Controller Dims: 3.35” x 1.18” x 5.12”
- Includes Double Sided Adhesive
- 1000W, 8Amp/120V Pump Capacity
- Power Consumption: 1 Watt
- Visual LED indicators
a. Power -Red
b. Level - Green
c. Low Level – Green
d. Water Filling – Pulsing Green
- Max pump plug capacity: 1000W, 8A/120V
- Small Form Factor: 0.91” x 1.06” x 2.64”
- (2) Sensor Design
- Safe 5V Low Voltage
- 6 foot sensor cables
- (2) Rare Earth Neodymium Magnetic Sensor Holders
- Chemically Inert Graphite Electrodes
- Additional Information
- Product Specs
Manufacturer Innovative Marine
- So far so good. Easy to setup.
- Being New to Salt Water aquariums I was experiencing having to Add RODI water to my tank on a daily basis. This is allowed me the ability to leave my home and not having to worry about the health and well being of my finned friends.