Quickly and accurately get a digital readout of the salinity and temperature of your aquarium water.
Seawater contains a variety of elements that will contribute to the overall specific gravity of the water. Many digital salinity meters are calibrated to read a sodium chloride only or brine solution and when applied to seawater, measurements are not accurate. The SAL-1700 is specifically calibrated to measure the specific gravity of seawater as opposed to a brine or sodium chloride only solution which results in more accurate measurements.
- Factory Calibrated
- Platinum Electrode
- Water-Resistant Housing
- Requires 2 X AAA batteries (included)
The water-resistant housing and replaceable sensor will withstand use around your aquarium and with proper care will provide you with long-lasting performance.
- Salinity Range: PSU - 0.0 - 55.0 or Specific Gravity: 1.000 - 1.042 or PPT: 0.0 - 105.0
- Temperature Range - 1 – 99° C / 33° F - 210° F
- Salinity Resolution: PSU - 0.1 or Specific Gravity: 0.001 or PPT: 0.1
- Temperature Resolution - 0.1° C / 0.1° F
- Salinity Accuracy - PSU: ±2.0 or Specific Gravity: ±0.002 or PPT: 0.0-55.1 : ±2.0 / 55.1 - 100.0 : ±5.0
- Temperature Accuracy: +/- 0.5° C (+/-0.5° F)
- 1x SAL-1700 Salinity and Temperature Meter
- 2x AAA alkaline batteries
- Additional Information
- Product Specs
Manufacturer HM Digital