Hanna Instruments HI713 Checker Phosphate Low Range
Hanna HI713 Free Phosphate Checker
Easier to use and more accurate than chemical test kits
- Adaptation of Standard Method 4500-P E Accuracy 4% ±0.04 ppm (mg/L) of reading 0.04 ppm (mg/L) resolution (250 points) Large, easy to read digits Auto shut-off
Dedicated to a single parameter
- Designed to work with HANNA’s powder reagents Uses 10 mL glass cuvettes.
Small Size, Big Convenience
- Weighing a mere 65 g (2.3 oz.), the Checker®HC easily fits into the palm of your hand or pocket. Use for quick and accurate on the spot analysis.Single button operation: Zero and Measure Operated by a single AAA battery
- Natural, waste and drinking waters.
ACCURATE AND AFFORDABLE PHOSPHATE MEASUREMENT
Orthophosphates are found in natural and waste waters. They are commonly added to drinking water as a corrosion inhibitor. The instantaneous analysis of orthophosphate by colorimetric determination provides rapid results using a standard analysis technique. The HANNA HI 713 Checker®HC bridges the gap between simple chemical test kits and professional instrumentation. Chemical test kits are not very accurate and only give 5 to 10 points resolution while professional instrumentation can cost hundreds of dollars and can be time consuming to calibrate and maintain. The HANNA HI 713 Checker®HC is accurate and affordable. The HI 713 Checker®HC portable handheld colorimeter features a resolution of 0.01 ppm (250 points) and 4% ±0.04 accuracy of reading. The HI 713 Checker® HC uses an adaptation of Standard Method 4500-P E. The contoured style of this Checker®HC fits in your palm and pocket perfectly and the large LCD is easy to read. The auto shut-off feature assures the battery life will not be drained if you forget to turn it off. The HI 713 Checker®HC is extremely simple to use. First, zero the instrument with your water sample. Next, add the reagent. Last, Place the vial into the HI 713 Checker®HC, press the button and read the results. It’s that easy.
Range 0.00 to 2.50 ppm (mg/L) Resolution 0.01 ppm (mg/L) Precision ±0.04 ppm (mg/L) ±4% of reading @ 25°C Light Source LED @ 525 nm Light Detector Silicon photocell Environment 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F); RH max 95% non-condensing Battery Type (1) 1.5V AAA Auto-off After 2 minutes of non-use and after read Dimensions 81.5 x 61 x 37.5 mm (3.2 x 2.4 x 1.5”) Weight 64 g (2.25 oz.) Method Adaptation of Standard Method 4500-P E.
- Additional Information
- Product Specs
Manufacturer Hanna Instruments
- great easy to use test. highly reccomend