- Ideal for users that do not calibrate frequently
- HI70024P is a premium quality 35.00 ppt salinity calibration solution standardized with a conductivity meter that has been calibrated with potassium chloride NIST 2202 SRM (Standard Reference Material) in deionized water for analytical use in accordance with ISO 3696/BS3978. Additional equipment used in preparation of the solutions include certified weight-checked balances, Class A glassware and certified thermometers.
Convenience of individual packaging
- Ideal for field use due to portability
- Every sachet is as fresh as the day it was packaged
- Light block packaging prevents oxidation from UV light that could alter the value
Each sachet marked with lot number and expiration date
- Hanna solutions are specially formulated to have an expiration of 5 years from manufacture for an unopened sachet.
TDS Value @25°C 6.44 g/L (ppt) Package sachets Size 20 mL Quantity 25 Certificate of Analysis No
- Additional Information
- Product Specs
Manufacturer Hanna Instruments