Finnex HC810M Controller Features:
* Precision digital control, maintain water temperature at a constant level
* Advanced digital heating control technology with adjustable low/high temperature alert setting
*Automatic shut off overheat protection - when the water temperature over the high temperature alert setting value, the alarm will start beeping. The heating process will also be shut off automatically.
* LED water temperature reading
* Three prongs power receptacle works with Finnex 300W, 500W & 800W heating tubes and other brand's heating elements. Specifications:
* Control Range: 0F - 99F * Accuracy: +-2F
* Maximum Load: 800W
* Over Load Fuse: 10A
* Default High Alert: 93F
* Default Low Alert: 36F
- Additional Information
- Product Specs
- Good product for the money, however after several years of use in an RO water catch tank the unit failed to shut off. Luckily it wasn't in a aquarium or my fish would have been dead. Have seen similar failures mentioned on the web. The heater unit still works fine, just had a failure with the controller. Note: my model did not have an "M" in the model number, perhaps they have improved it. Great price, but keep an eye on it after a year or so. If you hear it shutting off and on rapidly near the set point, don't chance it.