The OSMOCONTROLLER Digital uses a patent pending sensor with no moving parts.
To provide an adequate fail-safe the OSMOCONTROLLER Digital uses a small microprocessor in combination with Elos's patent pending sensor to control the pump and monitor the top off of your system. The OSMOCONTROLLER Digital also has a manual top off button that can be used to use the system as a pump for occasional water changes and to fill a container with RO/DI water easily.
The set up of the OSMOCONTROLLER Digital is very simple. It works with most sumps without the need for programming. The sensor design has a built in buffer for waves and small changes in the sump that will normally cause a top off system to unnecessarily top off, which will shorten the useable life of the top off pump. Ideal for MINI and MIDI reef aquariums where a small modification of the water level MUST be avoided to keep the salinity consistant.
- No moving parts
- Very easy setup. (System runs a 5 minutes self-diagnostic test when it is first plugged in.)
- Maintains a very accurate level, very important in marine systems for a stable salinity level when keeping delicate animals.
- Adapts to most aquarium/sump sizes automatically.
- Requires 3/8" tubing, which is not included
- Additional Information
- Product Specs
- Seems like I've tried so many ATO's. I have burned through two different Tunzee's before trying the Elos AT. I've had it running for over a year and not a single issue ever.