What is an algae scrubber?
- Every 7 to 21 days, or
- When it is black, or
- When it fills up the scrubber, or
- When it starts letting go, or
- When nutrients start to rise in the water.
- Reduced Maintenance. Algae scrubbers reduce not only glass cleanings but also the frequency of water changes. The only thing you have to do is dose your tank.
- Cost. Algae scrubbers will pay for themselves in the first year. Reduced water changes=less salt. Also there is no need to run GFO as the algae scrubber does the same thing only naturally
- Peace of mind. Algae scrubbers will reduce your chance of tank crashes due to nutrient levels getting too high. The algae is always growing and removing harmful nutrients from you tank.
- Cleaner water. An algae scrubber in connection with a protein skimmer will produce some of the clearest water you’ve ever seen!
- Happier fish and corals. Using the same method that the ocean does will keep you fish and corals happy and colorful!
- Additional Information
- Product Specs
Manufacturer Clear Water Scrubbers