BioTek Marine Nylon Filter Socks are quite possibly the best filter socks available anywhere. Made from a nylon material, these socks will last through dozens of cleanings. Your typical felt type filter socks have to be replaced after 3 or 4 uses. Our BioTek Marine filter socks can be easily washed out with a garden hose or a sink with a decent amount of water pressure. We've even used them by filling them about 1/3 of the way full with carbon as an affordable way to run carbon without a separate carbon reactor.
- Long lasting for dozens of cleanings
- Available in 100, 200, 300 and 400 micron
- Standard 4" plastic ring x 11" long
- Double Stitched
- Additional Information
- Product Specs
Manufacturer BioTek Marine
- Prefer these over your standard felt sock seven days a week. These can still let micros through but still capture detritus. Waayyyyyyy easier to clean than felt and even looks clean after you clean them... Crazy! Looks clean after cleaned, no dead garbage trapped in there.
- Don't let the price fool you these are great filter socks!
- Great filter sock, well made. Stitching is durable, easy to pull inside out to clean.
- Excellent quality. Perfect fit in my RE Dreambox