Our furniture grade colored PVC pipe is colored all the way through unlike most PVC colored pipes. They are available in 5 foot schedule 40 sections only. High gloss with no lettering or stamping on our PVC pipe.
- 1 1/2"
- Additional Information
- Product Specs
Manufacturer BioTek Marine
- Used 3/4" purple for my return lines. Dressed up the exposed plumbing on my 46 gallon bowfront using gray schedule 80 fittings. Now my setup has the look of a piece of modern high tech furniture.
- Exactly what I needed to finish plumbing my New Aquarium and Price was Great!
- Great value and much cheaper than the other places.
hello, I would like to ask the PVC pipe,the size is the ID or OD?
PVC is measured by the ID.
- Awesome products. Love the quality and look of the black pipe i purchased.
Rusty Gunn 7
I bought 3/4" sch 40 PVC to use for making Native American Flutes of the "backpack" variety.
Worked excellent. I highly recommend these colored PVC tubes to other NA flute makers.
(I use a wooden mouth piece so I won't be sucking on PVC)
- Bought some 3/4" Blue PVC Pipe for building a mixing station. Very happy with the grade, color and quality of the PVC. Will buy more when I plumb out my new tank!
- Used these for my return lines. Came out awesome. Used orange on the top and green underneath. The green complimented my new trigger system sump.
- Ripped out my old plumbing and I'm much happier with this. Using red pipe to match my sump and skimmer colors and the whole setup looks much better than the way I had it before. Highly recommend!