This turbulent water action removes organic and inorganic contaminants from the membrane surface. Any standing, idle water in the membrane module is automatically purged to the drain. Virtually all system manufacturers recommend that their membranes be flushed regularly to insure proper performance and extended membrane life.
The AFT and AFR Series perform this process seamlessly and automatically. The AFT and AFR Series also include a modular connector for plug-and-play integration with Aquatec’s other system components.
STANDARD FITTINGS: John Guest 1/4” built-in ports, Jaco
- 1/4” black inlet, 1/4” white outlet
- OPTIONAL FITTINGS: John Guest 3/8” grey
- ELECTRICAL CONNECTION: AMP Mate-N-Lok
- WETTED MATERIALS: Polypropylene, EPDM, Stainless Steel
- POWER REQUIREMENTS: 24 VAC/24 VDC, 120 mA - flushing, 40mA
- – off cycle
- INLET PRESSURE/ORIFICE: Maximum 100 psi, .093” diameter orifice
- FLOW RESTRICTOR ORIFICES: 300mL – 700mL orifices available
- Additional Information
- Product Specs