The new "Plus Series" has a detachable and replaceable scraper blade for glass (stainless steel) or acrylic (plastic) aquariums and will make algae cleaning quick and easy. With its large 4" x 2" cleaning area and extra strong magnets it will zip through the toughest of algae. Its floating inner assembly will float to the surface if disengaged for easy retrieval.
Piranha Float Plus Series
- Glass and acrylic aquariums 1/4" and 3/8" thick
- Glass aquariums holding 30 to 125 gallons
- Acrylic aquariums 36" long and 20" high
Hammerhead Float Plus Series
- Glass and acrylic aquariums 1/2" and 5/8" thick
- Glass aquariums holding 110 to 200 gallons
- Acrylic aquariums 48" long and 30" high
Tiger Shark Float Plus Series
- Glass and acrylic aquariums 5/8" and 3/4" thick
- Glass aquariums holding 200 to 350 gallons
- Acrylic aquariums 72" long and 36" high; 96" long and 30" high, or 20" long and 24" high
Contents: One outer wood piece, one inner floating scrubber with velcro, one plastic scraper blade for acrylic, one stainless steel scraper blade for glass aquariums, one white acrylic-safe cleaning pad and direction card.
- Additional Information
- Product Specs
Manufacturer Algae Free
- Best algae scrapper I have ever used. Purchased the Algae Free Piranha Float Plus, very strong magnets, pulling through over 1/4" acrylic wall tank, the plastic adapter is great for getting down near the gravel. And if you loose magnetism the piece in the tank floats. Good grip on the external piece, and it all looks good.