WATER PURIFICATION / RO/DI SYSTEMS
Procuring pure water rests at the very baseline of success for the modern aquarist. Vertex Aquaristik™ rises to this challenge with the conception of the Deluxe Puratek RO/DI water filter. Through sound component selection and optimization of contaminant extraction, Deluxe Puratek RO/DI units minimize energy use, water consumption and media replacement.
PURE WATER, TROUBLE FREE
The on-board microprocessor controller enables every Deluxe Puratek RO/DI unit to function with full automation. At set intervals, the unit will perform routine system backflushes, preserving the longevity of the membrane and efficiency. The unit is further featured with a shut-off solenoid which halts all water transit during instances of backpressure or loss of power to the controller.
MAXIMUM COMPATABILITY AND EFFICIENCY
Each Deluxe Puratek RO/DI system is furnished with a Vertex™ HP-100 Booster Pump, enabling the setup to operate at the lowest source water pressures. By closely monitoring the water input, Deluxe Puratek RO/DI systems are amongst the most eco-friendly units, producing pure water with absolutely minimal waste.
A processor controlled digital output TDS meter tracks water purity and performance. The oil-filled pressure gauge makes for easily visible system operating standards. A set of clear, easy-to-view canisters are unmistakably visible indicators of cartridge life. Finally, standardized fittings and cartridges remove all suppositions from installation and replacement routines.
- ~1:1 Pure/Waste water ratio (source water temperature dependant)
- Fully-Automated water management
- Professional grade digital TDS meter
- Easy to view precision Oil-filled pressure gauge
- Automatic backflush system prevents TDS creep
- High-pressure electronic shut-off for reservoir use
- High efficiency booster pump.
- Footprint 15" x 8"
- Height 18"
- GE-100 GPD membrane
- 5 µ polypropylene sediment cartridge
- 0. µ carbon block cartridge
- High capacity resin DI cartridge
- Vertex™ HP-100 booster pump
- All ¼"push-connect fittings
- Includes canister wrench and all installation adaptors and fittings
- Additional Information
- Product Specs