WATER PURIFICATION / RO/DI SYSTEMS
Procuring pure water rests at the very baseline of success for the modern aquarist. Vertex Aquaristik™ rises to this challenge with the conception of the Deluxe Puratek RO/DI water filter. Through sound component selection and optimization of contaminant extraction, Deluxe Puratek RO/DI units minimize energy use, water consumption and media replacement.
PURE WATER, TROUBLE FREE
The on-board microprocessor controller enables every Deluxe Puratek RO/DI unit to function with full automation. At set intervals, the unit will perform routine system back flushes, preserving the longevity of the membrane and efficiency. The unit is further featured with a shut-off solenoid which halts all water transit during instances of backpressure or loss of power to the controller.
- ~1:1 Pure/Waste water ratio (source water temperature dependant)
- Fully-Automated water management
- Easy to view precision Oil-filled pressure gauge
- High-pressure electronic shut-off for reservoir use
- Footprint 15" x 8"
- Height 18"
- GE-100 GPD membrane
- 5 µ polypropylene sediment cartridge
- 0. µ carbon block cartridge
- High capacity resin DI cartridge
- All ¼"push-connect fittings
- Includes canister wrench and all installation adaptors and fittings
- Product Specs