- For aquariums from 40 to 500 litres (11 to 132 USgal.).
- Flow rate: 1,000 to about 5,500 l/h (264 to 1,453 USgal./h).
- Energy consumption: 4 - 18 W.
- Voltage / frequency: 100 - 240 V / 50 - 60 Hz.
- Cable length: 5 m (196.8 in.).
- Dimensions: diam. 70 mm (2.7 in.).
- Output: diam. 40/15 mm (1.5 / .59 in.).
- Magnet Holder with Silence clamp up to a glass thickness of 15 mm (.59 in.).
Turbelle® nanostream® electronic
Turbelle® nanostream® electronic is a speed-controlled pump operating on safety extra-low voltage, to be employed ideally in every aquarium from 40 to > 1,000 litres (10 to > 265 USgal.) for simulation of lapping waves or tidal currents. It contains a new microprocessor-controlled motor and thus can be called an “intelligent pump”: The electronic motor adapts its speed automatically to the pump load and always seeks the best efficiency at the lowest possible consumption of energy. This energy consumption is about fifty per cent lower than in conventional pump motors. The pumps will be stopped immediately in case of blockage. After the blockage has been removed, the pumps will start up automatically after a delay of 20 seconds. The pump driver has been provided with a fish care function, which causes a revolution of the propeller every twenty seconds when the pump is at a standstill.
It can be controlled by Multicontroller 7095, 7096 as well as Wavecontroller 7092.
Flow rate 6055: 0.7 - 0.73 m/s
Flow rate 6095: 0.87 - 0.89 m/s
Low motor heat
Includes Magnet Holder
Includes Silence clamp
Controllable speed, wave simulation, tidal currents
- Additional Information
- Product Specs