TUNZE® compact kits - aquarium cabinet kits have been developed specifically for complete water treatment in fresh-water and marine aquariums. They are completely assembled and require very little preparation, such as filling the bio reactor, connection of outlets and inlets. Their dimensions permit easy integration in standard furniture or in special designs. All TUNZE® compact kits - filter systems are based on direct detritus removal from the aquarium water circulation by efficient and compact components. In models fitted with a bio reactor, nitrate reduction and stabilisation through biological degradation processes is guaranteed.
TUNZE® cabinet kits enhance primarily the development of life in the aquarium and support the bio dynamics in the aquarium biotope.
- For salt water aquariums up to 500 liters (135 USgal.).
- Glass tank 1591.100 (300 x 320 x 460 mm (11.8 x 12.5 x 18.1 in.))
- Safety volume: 21 liters (5.5 USgal.)
- Comline® DOC Skimmer 9012
- Comline® Multifilter 3168
- Osmolator® 3155 with infra-red technology and alert sound emitter
- Recirculation Pump Silence 1073.020
- (2,400 l/h (630 US gal./h), Hmax 2 m (78.7 in.))
- Storage Container 5002.250
- Total energy consumption: 56 W
Dimensions: L 32 x W 30 x H 46 cm (L 12 x W 11x H 18 in.)
*Inlet and Outlet are arranged on one side Cover stops moisture from entering into the aquarium cabinet.
Available in US voltage only.
- Additional Information
- Product Specs