All Comline DOC skimmers are assembled at the factory for direct and inconspicuous positioning in the aquarium at an immersion depth of 240 to 290 mm (9.5 to 11.4 in.). However, they can also be fi tted in the aquarium cabinets at a variable level of 100 to 280 mm; for the generation of a constant internal water level, the accessories supplied have to be installed.
The water circulation reaches a water fl ow rate of 850 l/h (224 USgal./h), 1,300 l/h (343 USgal./h) or 2,600 l/h (686 USgal./h), depending on the model; the cartridge core on the outlet pipe ensures a bubble-free outgoing water. Skimmer cup and foam reactor are one unit in all TUNZE® DOC skimmers: Every cleaning of the skimmer cup leads to the reactor being cleaned at the same time, and thus a very constant and effi cient foam production is ensured. During the cleaning process, the Hydrofoamer remains operational and automatically fl ushes the jet and the air passage.
Delivery condition: Completely ready for installation with magnet holder and new hydrofoamer with Turbelle® e-jet pump.
- Recommended for aquariums up to 600 litres (158 USgal.) of seawater
- Dimensions: L 125 x W 113 x H 378 mm (L 4.9 x W 4.4 x H 14.8 in.)
- Voltage / frequency: 230 V / 50 Hz (115 V / 60 Hz)
- Energy consumption: 11 W
- Water throughput: 850 l/h (224 USgal./h)
- Air capacity: 500 l/h (132 USgal./h)
- Skimmer cup volume: .4 l (.10 USgal.)
- Magnet holder up to a glass thickness of 12 mm (.47 in.).
For operation in an aquarium cabinet, use DOC Skimmer Extension Set 9005.40
Available in US Voltage only.
- Additional Information
- Product Specs