Ruby 30 Specifications:
- Dimensions: 30″ long x 14″ wide x 15″ high
- Drain/Skimmer Section: 11″ x 13.5″
- Center/Refugium Section: 9.5″ x 13.5″
- Return Pump Section: 6″ x 13.5″
- Total Water Volume: 25.0 gallons
- Skimmer Water Level: 9.5″ fixed
Some additional features of the RUBY sumps are:
- Locking Filter Sock Holder
- Dual platforms (SUMP model)
- Adjustable Water Height (ELITE and CUBE models)
- Protein Skimmer section
- Refugium section
Adjustable Water Level
Water level in the sump is adjustable on the following RUBY sumps:
- RUBY20C Cube from 7” to 9.5”
- RUBY30E and RUBY36E Elite from 7” to 10”
This feature is to accommodate for the water height requirements for different protein skimmers.
RUBY SUMP models come with dual platforms in the space before the return section. The top platform comes with a foam block filter and the bottom one is open to use for several different filtration methods (bag of carbon, bio balls, rubble rock, etc.). This feature is on the SUMP model only.
Locking Filter Sock Holder
Filter socks snap and lock into the filter sock holders to secure the sock from falling out when it becomes clogged and needs to be cleaned or replaced. The 4” filter socks are 100 micron rating.
Draw String Tabs
Tabs are located on the top support brace in front of the 1” bulkhead fittings (which are included). The purpose of these tabs is to provide a location for tying off 7” diameter filter socks that have draw strings.
All RUBY sumps come with a probe holder that can hold up to three probes. The two outside holes are 0.63” in diameter and the center hole is 0.8” in diameter to fit different sized probes.
30″ long x 14″ wide x 15″ high
11″ x 13.5″
9.5″ x 13.5″
6″ x 13.5″
- Additional Information
- Product Specs
Manufacturer Trigger Systems