The Spectrapure GFO & Carbon Reactor - Dual is an easy way to run GFO in Carbon on your aquarium with ease of instillation. Each reactor comes with independent flow control that allows the user to adjust flow rates to different types of media. This especially comes in handy when using PO4x4 GFO media that doesn't require a high flow rate. If you are not farmiliar with PO4x4 then click the link. It's the best phosphate removing media on the market and it absorbs 4 times more phosphate than bulk GFO media and other brands of GFO on the markt today.
- Independent flow control of each chamber.
- Single point input and output for less clutter.
- Down-flow water movement through carbon chamber.
- Up-flow water movement through GFO media chamber.
- Maximized flow rates through carbon media without grinding.
- Clear high quality, high-pressure housings allowing use with larger pumps.
- Black tubing for reduced algae growth.
- Mounting bracket for “on the wall” or “under cabinet” install.
- Input: ½” ID black tubing.
- Capacity: 3.5 cups per chamber – Can vary depending on grain size.
- Recommended Pump: Cobalt Aquatics MJ1200.
- Uses Granulated Activated Carbon and GFO media.
- Additional Information
- Product Specs