- All models available with 6' or 20' grounded cord
- Flow rates from 185gph to 1321gph
- Ceramic shaft and bearings
- Durable rotor and shaft
- Standard thread intake & discharge barb fittings included
- Resistance to harsh conditions
- Submersible or inline use
- Adjustable flow rate
Syncra 0.5 Pump 185 gph 4' max head 1.73 psi Syncra 1.0 Pump 251 gph 5' max head 2.17 psi Syncra 1.5 Pump 357 gph 6' max head 2.6 psi Syncra 2.0 Pump 568 gph 7.9' max head 2.82 psi Syncra 3.0 Pump 714 gph 9.9' max head 4.3 psi Syncra 3.5 Pump 660 gph 12.5' max head
Syncra 4.0 Pump 962 gph 12.6' max head
Syncra 5.0 Pump 1321 gph 12.6' max head 5.47 psi
- Additional Information
- Product Specs
- The syncra pumps are exceptional. I use them on my frag tank and main tank. They are quiet and very reliable.
- Sicce pumps are by far the quietest and most powerful pumps that use the least watts, compared to similar pumps in the GPH range. I bought one about 5 years ago only cause it was the only pump my LFS had in stock, and I'm glad I stumbled on this companies pumps. I'm hooked and Will not use anything else.