Red Dragon® 3 Speedy pump 230 Watt / 20,5m³ AKB anti-lime-bypas with 10V connection
Technical data Red Dragon® 3 Speedy pump 230 Watt 20,5 m³:
- Performance: 5415 GPH (20,500 liter / h)
- Technical data Red Dragon® 3 Speedy pump 230 Watt 20.5 m³:
- 230 Watt/h @ 21.32 feet (6.5 meters) maximum pressure height
- speed adjustable brushless DC pump
- Watt-Display at the controller /// in 2 Watt steps adjustable
- intake side 2" (63 mm) - pressure side 1 1/2" (50 mm)
- operating voltage: 110V/60Hz
- pump and controller with a removeable Hirschmann-plug-connection
- Protection class pump: IP 68 control unit: IP 66
- Weight pump: 7.72 lbs (3.5 kg)
- Weight controller: 2.65 lbs (1.2kg)
- Height of intake side: center 2.75" (70 mm)
- Dimension pump: ~ 5.12" (130 mm) wide / 11.61" (295 mm) length / 8.66" (220 mm) height
- Dimension control unit: ~ 7.48" (190 mm) wide / 6.61" (168 mm) length (250 mm with connection cable) / 9/84" (84 mm) height
- Saltwater resistant M6 grade 2 titanium screws
- Saltwater resistant parabolic rubber feet for acoustic decoupling
- Extreme low noise brushless dc-delivery pump with grouted power electronics
- High efficient technology "Made in Germany"
- Inlet and Outlet complete with DIN connection, compact dimensions
- High performance ceramics bearings and hollow shaft for bypass purging in the rotor housing
- Only saltwater resistant pump with titanium rotor, titanium stator and shrivelled bearings
- Easy usage and maintenance. Low risk of calcification due to polished titanium parts and compulsory purgeing
- Heavy and massive craftsmanship against vibrations and oscillation
- CE conformity, developed and built according to VDE guidelines
Use as a circulation pump is prepared in each pump!
Prepared for connection to an aquarium computer (E.g. GHL) via a 0-10V interface.
No additional controller needed.
Tested so far folowing these two computers:
GHL ProfiLux 3.1 and from Neptune Systems the Apex Aqua Controller.
Pulsing in 5 second intervals possible (or greater).
Functioning of the electronics:
Once a voltage > 0,5V to the 10V interface is, the interface adapter takes over controlling and the system and lock(disable) the buttons on the controller. Voltage will be < 0,5V normal controller operation and the buttons are again released. So can the interface adapter stay connected without performing a function.
If the Aquarium(tank)-computer voltage under 0,5V the 0-10V interface is shut down and the pump can be operated manually. From 0.5V, the interface will take over control of the scheme. In the area of 0,5V-0,8V the pump is switched off. From ~ 0.8V starts the pump at the lowest level (20W) and run. At an increase of 0.5V will increase the level, also. So 1V = 20W ….. 9V = 230W.
At a higher input voltage remains the Speedy controller to the maximum setting are available and no longer increases. The interface adapter behaves as if the corresponding would push the button.
- Additional Information
- Product Specs
Manufacturer Royal Exclusiv
i replace noisy and leaking american made pump with this one about 5 months ago in my 600 gallon tank ,the difference is unbelievable ,
noise reduction is day and night ,very quiet
five stars 100%
- I have owned quite a few pumps over the years, including four different brands of DC pumps. This is by far the most powerful, best built and quietest. They are also the most expensive, but in this case, you definitely get what you pay for. I have two hooked up as closed loop pumps in my 340 SPS tank and I literally cannot hear them.
- One of the best dc pumps