Reef Octopus CLSC-200EXT 8" Recirculating Skimmer Classic Series Recirculating / External Protein Skimmer
As one of the Reef Octopus Classic Series skimmers, this DNWB-150 will provide great performance for well stocked aquariums up to 180 gallons. It is constructed from high quality cast acrylic, o-ring sealed union pump mount, bubble diffuser top not craftsmanship powered by the Hailea OTP pumps. The skimmer bodies are built with high quality acrylic. The skimmer has a gate valve which allows for more precise control of water level. The collection cup has a quick release neck for easy removal for cleaning. It requires 1/2 inch of clearance to remove the cup. All Reef Octopus skimmers uses high grade metric plumbing parts.
- Bubble Diffusing Chamber and Hybrid Cone Body that naturally reduces and stabilizes the foam production; This means less turbulence in the neck area and more contact time for organics to rise and collect
- Oversized Air Silencer for quiet operation and airline mount
- Collection Cup with flow directional guide, drain and unit venting
- Precision Control with the easy to turn output flow valve
- Power The OTP 3000 pinwheel pump offers super efficiency and the very best in performance.
- 250 Gallon – Light Filtration Demand | 200 Gallon – Medium Filtration Demand | 180 Gallon – Heavy Filtration Demand
Body Size: 8″
Footprint: 16″ x 12.6″
Neck Size: 4.5″
Total Height: 28″
Output Size: 50mm - Comes with Metric to British Adapter to 1.5”pvc
Output Height: 8.85″
Inlet Size: 3/4"
Max Feed Rate: 780GPH
Note: Suggest Feed Rate is 1.5-2 times the system volume
Hailea OTP 3000 Pinwheel Pump
Air Draw: 720 lph / 25 scfh*
Water Draw: 980 lph / 258 gph*
*Air and water results will vary depending on aquarium setup
Warranty - 1 year manufacturer warranty on pump and 1 year on skimmer body
- Additional Information
- Product Specs
Manufacturer Reef Octopus
- Got rid of my old ASM piece of garbage. Aquarium Specialty carries the best products and they helped me stay within my budget. Thanks for steering me in the right direction.