Reef Octopus DNWB-200 Recirculating Protein Skimmer
As one of the Reef Octopus Classic Series skimmers, this DNWB-150 will provide great performance for well stocked aquariums up to 180 gallons. It is constructed from high quality cast acrylic, o-ring sealed union pump mount, bubble diffuser top not craftsmanship powered by the Hailea OTP pumps. The skimmer bodies are built with high quality acrylic. The skimmer has a gate valve which allows for more precise control of water level. The collection cup has a quick release neck for easy removal for cleaning. It requires 1/2 inch of clearance to remove the cup. All Reef Octopus skimmers uses high grade metric plumbing parts.
- Bubble Diffusing Chamber and Hybrid Cone Body that naturally reduces and stabilizes the foam production; This means less turbulence in the neck area and more contact time for organics to rise and collect
- Oversized Air Silencer for quiet operation and airline mount
- Collection Cup with flow directional guide, drain and unit venting
- Precision Control with the easy to turn output flow valve
- Power The OTP 3000 pinwheel pump offers super efficiency and the very best in performance.
- 250 Gallon – Light Filtration Demand | 200 Gallon – Medium Filtration Demand | 180 Gallon – Heavy Filtration Demand
Body Size: 8″
Footprint: 16″ x 12.6″
Neck Size: 4.5″
Total Height: 28″
Output Size: 50mm - Comes with Metric to British Adapter to 1.5”pvc
Output Height: 8.85″
Inlet Size: 3/4"
Max Feed Rate: 780GPH
Note: Suggest Feed Rate is 1.5-2 times the system volume
Hailea OTP 3000 Pinwheel Pump
Air Draw: 720 lph / 25 scfh*
Water Draw: 980 lph / 258 gph*
*Air and water results will vary depending on aquarium setup
Warranty - 1 year manufacturer warranty on pump and 1 year on skimmer body
- Product Specs
Manufacturer Reef Octopus