Key Benefits found on the Classic 150ext Skimmer
- Recirculating Design enhances performance and control
- Bubble Diffusing Chamber and Hybrid Body that naturally reduces and stabilizes the foam production; This means less turbulence in the neck area and more contact time for organics to rise and collect
- Oversized Air Silencer for quiet operation and airline mount
- Collection Cup with flow directional guide, drain and unit venting
- Precision Control with the easy to turn output flow valve
- Efficient Performance with the Reef Octopus Aquatrance 2000s recirculating pinwheel pump
Body Size: 6in
Footprint: 12.2in x 10.4in
Neck Size: 3in
Total Height: 25.6in
Output Size: 40mm/1.25in pvc
Inlet Size: 1/2in union/ 5/8 barb
Max Feed Rate: 520GPH
The Reef Octopus Classic 150ext protein skimmer uses high grade metric plumbing parts and includes US standard plumbing adapters for ease of installation.
Note: This skimmer requires an additional plumbing and feed pump with the suggest feed rate of 1.5-2 times the total system volume.
Reef Octopus Aquatrance 2000s Pinwheel Pump
Max Flow: 198gph
Max Air: 720L/H, 25.2SCFH
Power Consumption: 18watts
Dimensions: 5.3″ x 2.8″ x 5.7″
*Air and water results will vary depending on aquarium setup
- Two(2) year on pump body
- One(1) year on pump rotor
- One(1) year on Skimmer Body
Reef Octopus can not be responsible for consequential damages arising from installation or use of this product. Reef Octopus warrants the pump to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and conditions for the warranty period from the date of purchase.
CoralVue liability under this warranty shall be limited to repairing or replacing at CoralVue’s discretion, without charge. CoralVue will not be liable for any cost of removal, installation, transportation, or any other charges which may arise in a warranty claim.
*Reef Octopus reserves the right to change/modify this product without notice.
- Additional Information
- Product Specs
Manufacturer Reef Octopus