- High Efficiency design, especially on air intake ability and bubble generation.
- With Waveline pump, variable skimming ability and air intake levels can be provided.
- Feed mode for feeding fish and coral
- Twist on/off collection cup for easy installation and cleaning
Measurements: 305mm x 210mm x 550mm (11.5" x 8.27" x 21.65")
Power Input: 100-240V, 50-60hz
AC converted to DC Power
Power: 40 watts max.
Air Intake: 900-1800 L/h
Recommended for 1000L-2000L Aquariums (264-528 gallons)
Space Saver design with small footprint.
The RLSS Protein skimmers are conventional skimmers with an unconventional pumps. Like many protein skimmers, the Waveline DC pump performs both water delivery and water fractionation for the protein skimmer. These pumps are DC (direct current) which employ a speed controllable current. This allows users to select from six preset RPMs via the Waveline pump to tune the skimmers performance on demand. The pump also features a unique 30 minute feed/service shutoff timer which restarts after 30 minutes. The pump employs a soft start, which means the pump ramps up over time to ensure longevity.
All skimmers include the following - Air Silencer, customer venturi intake and all the silicone tubing required. Assembly should take less than 5 minutes.
Each needle wheel features a 2" diameter with short shaft which reduces imbalances and noise/vibrations. These skimmers run quiet and cool.
- Additional Information
- Product Specs
Manufacturer Reef Life Support Systems
- Nice skimmer. Replaced an older skimmer with this one. It's quite and I like the adjusts. The skimmer has been collecting dark skimmate...had it for several months. You won't be disappointed.
- What a great skimmer. I've been running this skimmer for a few months now and it is a great performer. The DC pump and the wedge pipe allow you to fine tune the output to exactly how you want, and it's almost dead silent. The only noise is a very slight "whirring" noise, but even then, you really need to listen for it. The twist lock neck connection is nice, but it can be difficult to remove. I just don't twist it together all the way and it's a lot easier to remove. The overall dimensions given are slightly off though, I have a very small skimmer area in the sump and although these dimensions will fit my area, I found I had a hard time getting it to fit correctly.