LED Dimming :: VDM
LED dimming has never been easier
Every day it seems there is yet another LED light fixture released. Each one with its own method for control and dimming. With this module, you can outfit your Apex System with the ability to control many different brands of LED lights…from those that use the common 0-10V interface to the more complex like those that use a serial port connection such as the Aqua Illuminations Sol and Acan Lighting fixtures.
Four channels of 0-10V LED dimming
Simply plug in the industry standard Apex Ready 0-10V plug from your fixture into one of the two connectors on the VDM module and you will be on your way to creating lighting profiles as simple or as complex as your creativity demands. Or, if you have an unsupported LED fixture or are doing the DIY thing, simply purchase our LED dimming cable to make the connection. Each cable/connector supports two channels of your LED drivers 0-10V inputs.
Advanced dimming options with
Apex Ready+ LED fixtures
If you are fortunate enough to own a more advanced, Apex Ready+ fixture such as the Aqua Illuminations Sol or the Acan Lighting fixture, you have an additional set of features made available by the manufacturer by connecting the Advanced LED cable between your LED fixture and the VDM. With this connection you can configure your Apex to do cool things with your light like storms, lightning, moonlighting, or advanced color profiles. . . all at a moments notice, timed, or from the touch of your mobile device!
Have more lights and more channels?
Because the Apex is modular by design, you can add multiple VDM modules to enable more channels of control. So, if you are one of those DIY nuts that wants to have three LED fixtures each with four color channels, and you want them all controllable, the Apex with the VDM module is the only way to go.
Features of the LED Dimming Module – VDM:
- Complete control of Apex Ready+ LEDs that use the serial interface
- Simulate Sunrise/Sunset, Lunar Cycle, Clouds, and Lightning with Apex Ready+ fixtures.
- Adds 4 independent 0-10V variable speed ports to the Apex system.
- Plug and Play. Automatically recognized when installed into the system.
- Two AquaBus connectors for flexible expansion via AquaBus.
- Comes with 3′ AquaBus cable.
- Fully upgradeable via future firmware upgrades.
- LED Status indicator.
- Compatible with all Apex Systems.
- NOTE: The VDM does not include any interface cables for your LEDs. You must purchase those separately.
- Additional Information
- Product Specs
Manufacturer Neptune Systems