ZEOspKorallen-Zucht produces a wide range of additive products formulated for both general application and targeted color refining. Each of these additives has been tested and formulated by the most qualified labs and uses only the highest grade ingredients.
ZEOspur 2 is designed to reduce the amount of Zooxanthellae in Acropora, Anacropora and Montipora coral tissue to bring out brilliant coloration. The reduction of Zooxanthellae in the outer layers brings out the colors from deeper within the coral.
Astonishing brightening of colors can result from careful use of ZEOspur2 in fully mature, established hard coral colonies. Some corals may respond positively with accelerated growth due to the decreased energy needs of maintaining Zooxanthellae.
- Liquid Additive / only intended for Marine Aquarium use
- Reduces Zooxanthellae concentration in coral tissue
- Can be used in combination with the Zeovit system or standalone to enhance the health and appearance of corals
- Available in 250ml and 500ml sizes
- Enhances over all coral fluorescence
- Aids with browned-out corals
- Dosage: 1 ml / 25 US-Gallons , every 7-10 days “NET WATER VOLUME”
- Do not exceed recommended amount, OVER-DOSAGE WILL INDUCE BLEACHING
- Do not use on newly acclimated corals
- Do not use in new systems
- Only use for healthy corals
- Aquarium Specialty recommends using half the recommended dosage the 1st time you use this product. If no change occurs then use 3/4 the recommended dosage when it's time for the second dose. By very careful with this product. Changes can occur overnight.
Refer to Zeovit guide for complete System and phase instructions
- Product Specs
Manufacturer Korallen Zucht