- Liquid Additive / only intended for Marine Aquarium use
- Can be used to enhance the growth potential of all SPS corals
- Increases blue and purple pigmentation in Acropora and Tridacna clams
- Use K-balance to restore depleted potassium levels and maintain bright coloration is SPS corals, especially Montipora
- Can be used in combination with the Zeovit system or standalone to enhance the health and appearance of corals
- Available in 100ml, 250ml, 500ml and 1000ml sizes
- Enhances blue purple coloration in Tridacna clams and SPS corals
- Can aid to prevents old-Tank Syndrome
Dosage and special Considerations:
- Dosage: 1 ml / 25 US-Gallons , Daily
- Do not exceed recommended amount, this product is highly concentrated
- K-Balance can also be used to maintain Potassium levels once the desired (380-400 PPM) concentration has been achieved
- Refer to Zeovit guide for complete System and phase instructions
Low potassium levels have following characteristics:
Montipora stop growing, colors are dull to grey, good coloration without potassium not possible. Poccilopora and Stylopora with low potassium level look like they have been out of the water in the air, polyps are inside and color is light without depth and washed-out. Blue Acropora are also washed-out. Seriatopora can show complete tissue necrosis within a few days. Turbinaria Reniformis stops growing.
Do not increase dosage given on the label. Product is highly concentrated. We recommend to check potassium level regularly like Ca or Mg.
K-Balance is designed to be strong enough to increase potassium level in big tanks. 1000 ml concentrate.
Korallen-Zucht™ produces a wide range of additive products formulated for both general application and targeted color refining. Each of these additives has been tested and formulated by the most qualified labs and uses only the highest grade ingredients. Corals and other reef animals use up macro and trace elements to fuel their growth, respiration and other metabolic processes. Korallen-Zucht has a wide range of supplements to aid with the replenishment of these elements.
- Additional Information
- Product Specs