Zeovit Flatworm Stop will help reduce parasitic flatworms on Acropora and SPS corals while strengthening all other types of corals. It works by making Acropora tissue unpalatable to Acro-Eating Flatworms, slowly starving them. As a long-term treatment, there is no danger of sudden flatworm die-off and the associated spike in waterborne toxins. Flatworm Stop will also improve growth and vigor and can be used on a continual basis.
- Liquid Additive / only intended for Marine Aquarium use
- A holistic approach to Acro-Eating Flatworm infestation
- Long term use can also improve growth and vigor in SPS corals
- Completely reef safe and will not harm any other vertebrate or invertebrates
- Can be used in combination with the Zeovit system or standalone to enhance the health and appearance of corals
- Available in 250ml, 500ml and 1000 sizes
- Battling Acro-Eating Flatworms
- Rapid regeneration of harmed corals as well as increased basal encrustation
Dosage and special Considerations:
- Dosage: 1 ml / 25 US-Gallons , Daily
- Do not exceed recommended amount
- Can be combined with Coral Booster for a strong synergistic vigor booster
- Refer to Zeovit guide for complete System and phase instructions
From the creator Thomas Pohl
“It is not medicine. It is more a worm blocker than a worm medicine or toxin. It is a biological, natural and secure way to help corals. It contains natural ingredients and natural additions reducing flatworms. The corals take that into the tissue so the worm eats it directly.
We have 95 % less flatworms since dosing FlatwormStop.
The corals are much more colorful, healthy and grow much better.
All kind of corals react very positive to FlatwormStop.
FlatwormStop will also has great effect on corals without flatworms. We had e.g. lots of "old" corals from "old" imports which had problems since they were imported, they recovered. As well as the corals which never made good bases/feet, theses species make a much better basis now. This is a great side effect!
Long term dosage is necessary, minimum 3 months. After that time you get much better corals in much better colors when you have good water levels in your system.
It has effects on corals and their Flatworms (parasitic coral eating flatworms), not on red planaria living on the rock and sand.”
The easiest way that is was described to me was that basically it helps the coral produce more slime so the flat worm can’t get its head through the slime enough to eat, thus slowly starving the worm to death. This also prevents a massive die off that traditional methods cause when trying to get rid of flat worms.
- Product Specs
Manufacturer Korallen Zucht