Coral Snow is a Liquid filter media as well as secondary biological facilitator for elements and nutrition. Its clay-like composition and properties makes for a highly absorbent medium that can be taken up by corals and protein skimmer. It will clarify water and remove yellowing compounds. It has also been shown to be beneficial in treating unwanted slime algae and cyanobacteria. Coral Snow is also highly effective when combined with other liquid products to serve as a direct delivery mechanism a coral’s metabolism.
For small polyp and large polyp stony corals, soft corals and clams as well as problem solving/solution in a salt water tank. Coral Snow is a liquid secondary biological facilitator for elements like B-Balance or Potassium-Iodide/Fluoride Concentrate.
- Liquid Additive / only intended for Marine Aquarium use
- Can be used to help acclimate new corals by absorbing stress induced toxins
- Will neutralize many harmful acids and substances in the water column
- Regular use will improve skimmer performance and water clarity
- Can be used in combination with the Zeovit system or standalone to enhance the health and appearance of corals
- Available in 100ml, 250ml, 500ml and 1000 sizes
- Absorbs yellowing compounds and other organics for easy removal by protein skimmer
- Biological facilitator and carrier for elements and nutrition for easy uptake by corals
Dosage and special Considerations:
- Dosage: 1 ml / 25 US-Gallons , Daily
- Do not exceed recommended amount
- A clouding effect can be observed after dosing, do not be concerned as this is harmless to fish and other system’s inhabitants
- Refer to Zeovit guide for complete System and phase instructions
Compatible with all elements, including Amino Acids and Coral Vitalizer. Coral Snow contains among others a natural Calcium-Magnesium Carbonate mix.
With just 2.5µ Coral Snow has an optimal size for absorption by SPS corals. We dose Coral Snow daily with another element each. The dosage can be put into a glass together with another product, mixed and after about 5 min. slowly into the streaming of your tank. You can dose 1 to max. 4 ml Coral Snow per 100L/25gallons tank water daily. Coral Snow neutralizes undesirable acids and is a solution against e.g. slime algae and cyano bacteria. Therefore take Corals Snow and add 1 drop of ZEObak per 100L/25 gallons tank water each 2nd day. The cloudiness in the water is harmless for all fish as well as sensitive corals. We like to dose at night when the light are out. After you dose this product 1-2 times you should notice improved water clarity.
- Additional Information
- Product Specs
Manufacturer Korallen Zucht