If you desire the highest water quality but are frustrated with media reactors on the market….Meet the all new MiniMax. The MiniMax All-In-One Media Reactor is a novel approach to optimize chemical and biological filtration for nano & mini marine aquariums. Its’ innovative Patent Pending design minimizes the need for flexible tubes, pvc pipes, ball valves, thumb screws, and unnecessary clutter that are usually associated with typical media reactors. Its’ ingenious design maximizes performance and offers out of the box responsive flow control, easy maintenance, low power consumption, and the smallest form factor ever built. The versatile MiniMax is designed to be discreetly hidden behind All-In-One Aquariums or placed directly in sumps.
The MiniMax is the All-In-One reactor for All-In-One Aquariums:
- 1. Responsive Flow Control – Unique dual chamber design, allows for quick and responsive flow control within seconds with a simple turn of knob without the need for ball valves and inlet/outlet pipes
- 2. Efficiency – Utilizes upward flow pattern that requires less flow and lower energy consumption (Desktop Model – requires a mere 2.5 watts)
- 3. Eliminate Messy Maintenance– Internal chamber acts as a removable cartridge that simply slides out of outer chamber and automatically drains water out without the need for tools and time consuming thumb screws to unfasten.
- 4. Nano Size – We produced the smallest Nano Reactor (2” x 2.3” x 11.4”)
with the integrated features right out the box Features:
- • All-In-One Design – for use with Bio Pellets, GFO, & Carbon
- • Made from quality cell cast acrylic – Bracket Included
- • Smallest Form Factor • Responsive Flow Control
- • Low Power Consumption • Double O-Ring Seal for Lid
- • Offered in Desktop (150ml Max Volume Capacity), Midsize (350ml Max Volume Capacity) & Full Size (1 Liter Max Volume Capacity)
- • Pump Included
- • Just add our favorite media choices from Reef Interest (NP Biopellets, NP Biopellets XL or PO4x4) or carbon media.
Model Compatible with IM Tank MiniMax Dim with Pump Max Volume Capacity Pump Power Pump Watts Pump Flow Rate Desktop Nano 16, Fusion Nano 10, Fusion Nano 20 2.2" x 2.3" x 11.41" 150ml 110-120V/60Hz 2.5W 52 gph Mid Size Micro 38, Mini 38, Fusion 30 and Fusion 40 2.6" x 3.07" x 15.75" 350ml 110-120V/60Hz 8W 92 gph Full Size SR-60, SR-80 and SR-120 and Sumps 5.31" x 4.8" x 17.13" 1 L 110-120V/60Hz 11W 211 gph
- Additional Information
- Product Specs
Manufacturer Innovative Marine