HM Digital TDS-3 & Temp Meter with Case
- Ideal for commercial use. Includes a carrying case with belt clip.
- Highly efficient and accurate due to its advanced microprocessor technology.
- Hold Function: saves measurements for convenient reading and recording.
- Auto-off function: the meter shuts off automatically after 10 minutes of non-use to conserve batteries.
- Measurement Range: 0-9990 ppm. From 0-999 ppm, the resolution is in increments of 1ppm. From 1000 to 9990 ppm, the resolution is in increments of 10ppm, indicated by a blinking 'x10' image.
- Built-in digital thermometer
- Display: large and easy-to-read LCD screen.
- Factory Calibrated: our meters are calibrated with a 342 ppm NaCl solution. Meters can be recalibrated with a mini-screwdriver.
- Also available in "x10" mode: reads in increments only of 10 ppm (0-9990 ppm).
- TDS Range: 0 - 9990 ppm (mg/L)
- Temp. Range: 0 - 80 degrees Celsius
- Resolution: 0-999: 1 ppm; 1000-9990: 10 ppm (indicated by a 'x10' icon)
- Temperature Resolution: 0.1 degree Celsius (Celsius only)
- Accuracy: +/- 2%
- EC-to-TDS Conversion Factor: NaCl (avg. 0.5)
- ATC: Built-in sensor for Automatic Temperature Compensation of 1 to 50 degrees Celsius (33 to 122 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Power source: 2 x 1.5V button cell batteries (included) (LR44 or equivalent)
- Battery life: 1000 hours of usage
- Dimensions: 15.5 x 3.1 x 2.3cm (6.1 x 1.25 x 1 inches)
- Weight with case: 76.5g (2.7 oz)
- Weight without case: 56.7g (2 oz)
- Additional Information
- Product Specs
Manufacturer HM Digital