HM Digital DM-2 In-Line Dual TDS Monitor with 1/4" fittings - FEATURES
- Highly efficient and accurate due to its advanced microprocessor technology.
- Displays TDS levels of the Feed Water and Product Water with in & out electrode probes
- Auto-Off function conserves battery power. The unit shuts off automatically after 3 minutes.
- Dual Range - Measures from 0-999 ppm, with a resolution of 1 ppm. From 1000 to 9990 ppm, the resolution is in 10 ppm increments, indicated by a blinking 'x10' image.
- Factory Calibrated: our meters are calibrated with a 342 ppm NaCl solution. The DM-2 features digital calibration.
- Diagnostic error messaging
- Shielded sensor cables
- Comes equipped with 1/4 inch Mur-lok® Quick-Connect T-fittings. Also available with 3/8" or 1/2" fittings.
- Installs quickly and easily.
- Designed for commercial/industrial applications.
- Stronger, water-resistant casing.
- Digital calibration can be done individually on each line.
- Improved design, including an extra large, easy-to-read LCD display.
- Longer, waterproof, shielded cables.
- Variable mounting bracket.
- Range: 0-9990 ppm
- Accuracy: ±2%
- Conversion Factor: NaCl (avg. 0.5)
- Cable Length: 46" (including sensor), shielded cables
- Sensor: Dual, 1/4" diameter for quick-connect fittings (model SP-3, included)
- Digital Calibration: Digitally factory calibrated to NaCl 342 ppm. Re-calibration can be done separately for each line.
- Power source: 2 x AA batteries (included)
- Battery life: Approx. 2 years
- Size: 11.6 x 6.8 x1.8 cm (4.6 x 2.6 x .7in.)
- Weight: 201.3 g (7.1 oz.)
- Product Specs
Manufacturer HM Digital