Hanna Instruments HI715 Checker Ammonia Medium Range Fresh Water
The HI 715 Checker is a simple, accurate, and cost effective way to measure medium ranges of ammonia in fresh water.
Designed as a more accurate alternative to chemical test kits, the HI 715 provides quick, accurate results in four easy steps.
- Step One - Add a sample to the included cuvette
- Step Two - Insert sample into the Checker and zero it out
- Step Three - Remove sample and add reagent
- Step Four – Reinsert sample and click the button to measure your results or Press and hold the button for 3 seconds for a time reaction reading
The HI 715 uses an adaptation of the ASTM Manual of water and Environmental Technology D1426-93, Nessler Method. The reaction between ammonia and reagents causes a yellow tint in the sample.
- Small palm-sized design
- Accurate from ±0.05ppm ±5% of reading
- Dedicated to a single parameter
- Uses a single AAA battery
- Auto Power Off after 10 minutes in inactivity
- Built-in timer for timed reaction readings
- Water Quality
The HI 715 Checker is supplied with 2 cuvettes and caps, reagent starter kit (1 bottle of HI 715A-0 and 1 bottle of HI 715B-0), 1 x 1.5V AAA battery, and an instruction manual.
- Additional Information
- Product Specs
Manufacturer Hanna Instruments