Easier to use and more accurate than chemical test kits
- Amino acid method
- ±0.2 ppm ±5% of reading accuracy
- Large, easy to read digits
- Auto shut off
Dedicated to a single parameter
- Designed to work with HANNA’s reagents
- Uses 10 mL glass cuvettes
- Small size, big convenience
- Weighing a mere 64 g (2.25 oz.), the Checker®HC easily
- fits into the palm of your hand or pocket
- Use for quick and accurate on the spot analysis
- Single button operation: zero and measure
- Operated by a single AAA battery
Ideal for Aquaculture (freshwater applications)
Phosphorus concentration in water is monitored because it causes corrosion when present in levels too high.
The HANNA HI 706 Checker®HC bridges the gap between simple chemical test kits and professional instrumentation. The HANNA HI?706 (for freshwater applications) is both accurate and affordable.
The HI 706 Checker®HC is extremely simple to use. First, zero the instrument with your water sample. Next, add the reagents. Last, place the vial into the Checker®HC, press the button and read the results. It’s that easy.
HI 706 Checker®HC is supplied with sample cuvettes with caps (2), reagents for 20 tests, battery and instructions.
- Additional Information
- Product Specs
Manufacturer Hanna Instruments