Giesemann Teszla XT 20" LED Lighting System Silver
The TESZLA and Teszla XT also incorporate an additional rear port and bypass command that allows connection to a wide range of aquarium computers Including our very own G-Tron Aquarium Computer (requires use of a dedicated computer interface : pt number 20.171.032 which is available as an optional extra) This then allows further functionality dependent on the individual controllers capabilities such as separate timing schedules for each channel, real time moon and cloud phase etc. Up to four TESZLA or TESZLA-XT can be connected to a single interface. (In some cases connection may require additional cables in accordance with the individual computer manufacturers recommendations)
4 way Computer Interface kit 20.171.032
Bluetooth Remote Control Upgrade Option (Due for release late 2012)
An Ingenious upgrade pack allowing up to 4 x TESZLA or TESZLA-XT units to be connected and controlled via Bluetooth connection from either PC / Smartphone or Tablet using a simple but highly flexible software interface designed exclusively by Giesemann. Details are yet to be finalised but will include separate channel timing facility via a real-time clock, moon, sunrise/sunset features and onboard storage of settings in the case of extended power outage.
Two versions of TESZLA-XT are available - the standard version with a matt anodized aluminium finish and the special “pure” edition with a high gloss pure white powder coating. Each version features black varnished upper glass elements.
As the TESZLA-XT is 100% made in Germany we are able to guarantee the highest performance and quality standards. At the same time we offer a simple replacement parts service so that your lighting does not become a disposable product. As with all GIESEMANN products, the TESZLA series has undergone extensive long-term testing. As the only TÜV certified company for aquarium illumination worldwide, we can therefore guarantee both the high standards and the safety of our products. That is why all our products come with up to 24 month guarantee (some conditions may apply).
Two versions of TESZLA-XT are available - the standard version with a matt anodized aluminium finish and the special “pure” edition with a high gloss white powder coating at no extra cost. Each version features black varnished upper glass elements.
- Dimensions: 20.0 x 7.3 x 1.9 inches (510 x 185 x 48mm)
- Weight: 10 lbs (4.6 kg)
- Colour Options: Pure White Powder coat or Anodised Silver
- 20 x Cree XM-L white
- 8 x Cree XP-G Blue (465-485 nm)
- 8 x Cree XP-G Royal Blue (450-465 nm)
- 4 x Special 7000-8000° Kelvin LEDs
- Loss-free 120º optics without beam forming
- Total Output: 130 watts
- Optimal Surface area light spread (Please see notes below)*
- Cooling: Active temperature control
- Safety: Temporary LED shutdown on overheating (whilst cooling)
- Power Supply 110-240v AC (50-60Hz)
* Surface area spread can be increased / decreased by raising / lowering the unit in relation to the aquariums water surface. however a subsequent gain or loss in overall intensity will be encountered as a result. Manual adjustment of intensity is still applicable on all channels via the Light units programmable options. The following however is a general guide as to light spread and overall intensity dependent on distance that the unit is placed from the water surface with all channels at 100%.
20 x 30 inches (peak intensity) = ideal for specialised shallow water SPS species and clams requiring high intensity.
24 x 36 inches. (moderate - high intensity) = Ideal for mixed reef consisting SPS and clams in upper regions, and deep water SPS and LPS in lower regions mixed with various soft polyp mushrooms etc.
Of course it wouldn't be right to offer a high quality light, without offering equally stylish mounting options, so Giesemann offer various options for securely mounting or suspending the entire range of LED fixtures.
High quality Suspension kit (TESZLA and TESZLA- XT)
PT No 20.171.013-6
Stainless steel hanging wire kit that connects directly to the upper plate of the light unit allows fully adjustable suspension from ceilings or similar.
Adjustable Mounting Bracket (TESZLA)
PT No 20.171.031-0 (Anodised)
PT No 20.171.031-6 (Pure White)
A stylish adjustable Mounting bracket that offers secure attachment to the aquarium
side or back pane (suitable for glass thickness 6 - 15.0mm)
Note: care should be taken when converting existing stock to LED from other light sources. It is advised that all units be set to no more than 50% on all channels initially, and that livestock is closely observed for signs of paling/bleaching before slowly increasing intensity over several weekly increments.
- Product Specs