The STORM™ Pro system has all of the components and versatility of the Basic system, but adds the ROCv™ to take top off water management to a brand new level. The ROCv™ automatically refills your top off reservoir so you’re never without top off water. Plus, we’ve added two of our Standalone Level Sensor Harnesses for unparalleled control.
(1) STORM™ Control Module
(1) ROCv™ Module
(2) Dual Level Sensor Harnesses
(2) Standalone Level Sensor Harnesses
(6) Level Sensor Shrouds
(2) Level Sensor Mount Vertical Members
(4) Suction Cups
All necessary Mounting Hardware
- The Control Module measures approximately (4″ tall) x (6″ wide) x (3″ deep) front-to-back, and should be located in a dry location with adequate accessibility. The Control Module should never be mounted above an open body of water.
- The ROCv™ Module measures approximately (4″ tall) x (2.5″ wide) x (2″ deep) front-to-back, and should be installed between your water supply and existing reverse osmosis filter. The ROCv™ has two push-to-connect fittings that are compatible with .250″ OD tubing.
Necessary Plumbing and Equipment
- One small pump is needed to move the water from the top off reservoir to the aquarium or sump. Pump and tubing sold separately.
- Additional Information
- Product Specs
Manufacturer Genesis Reef