If you like having the best of the best, be the envy of everyone at your next aquarium gathering when you tell them about your newest aquarium addition – the RENEW™ Pro. The Pro system takes another giant leap in convenience, flexibility, and peace of mind by adding two more Level Sensors that enable the Pro to perform faster cycles and completely monitor its own operation, flagging any unusual situation and alerting you to check things out before proceeding. It even tells you where to look! The added functionality makes this system so advanced that it’s even used by retail stores and maintenance professionals, freeing them up to accomplish their other tasks much more quickly and without disrupting the normal operation of their businesses or the aquariums they service. Whether used for home or business, the RENEW™ Pro will instantly be your new best friend!
- (1) RENEW™ Control Module
- (2) RENEW™ Pro Metering Reservoirs
- (2) Flow Control Valves
- (2) Standalone Level Sensors
- (4) Level Sensor Shrouds
- (4) Suction Cups
- (2) Level Sensor Mount Vertical Members
- (1) RENEW™ / STORM™ Communication Cable
- All necessary Mounting Hardware
- Each Reservoir measures approximately (10″ tall) x (8″ wide) x (8″ deep) front-to-back, and must be mounted higher than the aquarium/sump (waste reservoir) and the highest level of the replacement water (replacement reservoir). Each will weigh approximately 10 pounds when full, so they need to be securely mounted to a strong vertical wall.
- The Reservoirs rarely need to be accessed once installed, so they can be tucked up into an out of the way location
- The Control Module measures approximately (4″ tall) x (6″ wide) x (3″ deep) front-to-back, and should be located in a dry location with adequate accessibility. The Control Module should never be mounted above an open body of water.
Necessary Plumbing and Equipment
- Each Metering Reservoir has three barbed plumbing ports: The inlet and outlet ports accept 1/2″ ID tubing and the loopback port accepts 5/8″ ID tubing. Tubing is sold separately.
- Two pumps are needed to move the water to the Metering Reservoirs. They should be capable of delivering at least 1 gallon per minute to the Reservoirs’ mounting heights. They will need to connect to 1/2″ ID tubing either directly or through adapters. Pumps are sold separately.
- Product Specs
Manufacturer Genesis Reef