Vectra Centrifugal Pump
The Worlds Smartest Return Pump
- NEW The S1 is the perfect centrifugal pump for return or closed loop applications up to 1,400 gallons per hour, with a max power draw of 55 watts.
- The M1 is the perfect centrifugal pump for return or closed loop applications up to 2000 gph.
- The L1 is the perfect centrifugal pump for return or closed loop applications up to 3100 gph.
Included with the Vectra Pump are QuickCouple components, these fitted couplers provide the flexibility to make installation, cleaning and adjustments a breeze. The Vectra also boasts the ability to rotate the volute of the pump to adapt to the needs of your plumbing setup.
- Easy Connection
- Fast Setup
- Quick Disassembly
- British Standard Pipe Threading
Vectra S1 Specifications:
- Pump Type: Centrifugal / DC
- Dimensions: 5.5" H x 3.6" W x 6.0" L
- Flow: 1400 GPH
- Head Height: 11.5'
- Wattage: 55W
- Input Threaded: 1.5" (38mm)
- Input Slip Coupler: 1"
- Output Threaded: 1.25" (32mm)
- Output Slip Coupler: 0.75"
- Programmable: Yes
- Return Mode: Yes
- Closed Loop Mode: Yes
- ESL/ReefLink: Yes
- Feed Mode: Yes
- Battery Backup Compatible: Yes
- 1x Vectra S1 DC Pump
- 1x Vectra QuietDrive Driver
- 1x 72w Power Supply
- 1x Input Quick Coupler
- 1x Output Quick Coupler
- 1x Driver Mounting Bracket
- 1x Instructional Manual
Vectra M1 Fittings
Vectra L1 Fittings
Return Pump or Closed Loop
The Vectra can be installed and operated as either a return pump or as closed loop flow pump.
- Two distinct operational configurations
- Return Pump features calibration and Speed Lock
- Closed Loop features random and pulsing modes
Inline or Submersible
Vectra pumps feature a sealed motor and magnetic drive for internal and external operation as a return pump for Closed Loop flow. The Vectra’s flexibility will fit your needs for just about any setup that you wish to achieve.
The Vectra driver features EcoTech’s QuietDrive technology.
- Choose between Return Pump or Closed Loop configuration
- Access Vectra operational modes including Feed Mode
- QD Technology minimizes DC motor noise
- Fully adjustable flow
- Communicates with other QD and EcoSmart compatible devices
EcoSmart Live Compatible
EcoSmart Live is EcoTech Marine’s web-based aquarium command center. It allows you to control your Vectra pumps, VorTech pumps and RadionLED lighting from anywhere in the world through a computer or mobile device (iOS and Android supported). EcoSmart Live is loaded with features such as setup guides, flow and lighting wizards, specialty modes, and the ability to create new modes with just the click of a mouse or tap of a finger.
Get real time information about your lighting and pumps or wirelessly update your product’s firmware. Having issues getting the coral growth that you expect? Our award winning customer service staff can log into your account and suggest changes for you.
Battery Backup Compatible
In an aquarium with no flow, fish and corals begin to die in as little as 4 to 10 hours. The Battery Backup is reef tank insurance in an aluminum housing.
By adding the Battery Backup, your tank is insulated from power interruptions, helping protect your valuable investment -and your tank inhabitants.
*Hours are estimated and will vary depending on battery life, pump mode and other factors.
The Vectra Advantage
Traditional AC pumps when used as a return pump for your sump are flow controlled through the use of a choke valve. This is method of control is inherently inefficient for two reasons. 1) The AC pump purchased must often be over-powered for your given setup to allow for flexibility. 2) By adding artificial impedance to your flow, electricity is wasted. The Vectra pump will always operate at the optimum efficiency because there is no need to use a flow restricting valve to achieve your desired flow rate.
- Cost Savings
When used with the ReefLink, your Vectra pump can send you performance and status alerts right to your mobile device or computer. Your return pump is the heart of your aquarium; the faster you hear about an unexpected issue the more successful you will be as an aquarist.
- Active Feedback
- Quiet Operation
Vectra M1 Specifications
- Flow: 2,000 gph (7,500 lph)
- Max Head Pressure:21.5 feet (6.5 m)
- Input: 1 inches (25 mm)
- Output: .75 inches (19 mm)
- Wattage: 80 watts
Vectra L1 Specifications
- Flow: 3,100 gph (11,500 lph)
- Max Head Pressure:21.5 feet (6.5 m)
- Input: 1.5 inches (38mm)
- Output: 1 inches (25 mm)
- Wattage: 130 watts
- Additional Information
- Product Specs
- Great quality reliable pump. Highly recommend to everyone.
- Quiet and love the adjustability and features. Ecotech does it again and the price is not that bad.
- Love the pump. Switched out my old ehiem for this. The eheim worked fine but I like the features and increased flow adjustability from the M1.