In Diamond Glass ®
As with the Elos Diamond Series 120, the Elos 160 aquarium has been in the ELOS catalogue for nearly 10 years. Through the years it is being updated continuously and Elos has many improvements to the accessories, as well. This Aquarium incorporates all technical refinements that only an Elos aquarium can provide. The bottom is made with Elos's multi-pane bottom giving it unsurpassed strength and safety. The new Elos overflow allows the water to enter either from the surface or from the bottom and can also allow the passage of electrical cables through it safely. The Elos 160/160XL is built with the utmost attention and that only "a true craftsmen" can conceive and produce.
Sitting at the top of our CLASSIC range, the Elos System160 is now available in the 160XL version which provides 20 cm more depth.
This model is available in two versions, Standard (depth 57 cm) or XL (80cm deep). Designed with extreme care, thanks to continuous improvements, it is one of our oldest aquariums that can be found in our catalogues.
An aquarium with excellent quality that maintains its value over time.
- Aquarium POOL160 type: In Diamond Glass with 60cm tall with polished edges, with the ELOS QuietDrain overflow and protection against snails
- Cabinet SQUARE160 type: made of with a highly water resistant core and a water resistant outer laminate in gloss white. Can be customized by choosing the door colour. Optional varnishing, glossy or matte, according to the RAL table.
- External Glass filter SUMP type: works inside of the Cabinet and includes the necessary elements for proper filtration without compromise. It is equipped with ABS cover to reduce any unwanted splashes or condensation.
- Mechanical chamber: in the mechanical chamber of the SUMP (optional), the water exits the Elos PS Skimmer (optional) and micro-filtered mechanically through the interchangeable Elos filter bag
- Double Organic chamber: in the organic chamber, the valve controls our variable velocity chambers (VVC) ®. Here the water is enriched with micro elements. Both compartments allows you to adjust water flow speed making this a very flexible chamber where active carbon, resins, live rock, etc. can be used.
- Chamber for water reposition: the filter includes a chamber for top off water using the ELOS OSMOCONTROLLER Digital (optional)
- Connections: drain hose in corrugated design, refill tube in silicone and PVC fittings (included with sump purchase)
- Additional Information
- Product Specs