With the Ecotech Marine Reeflink, enjoy the peace of mind that your reef and its inhabitants are cared for and safe. EcoSmart Live is a cloud-based app, so you can access it through a web browser on any computer or tablet with an Internet connection. And you can say goodbye to installing software or staying on top of updates — new features are installed automatically.
But that’s just the start. All new equipment from EcoTech Marine will be integrated with EcoSmart Live out of the box — so your tank will always be future-proof.
The award-winning Radion LED lighting systems and VorTech pumps get even better when paired with a ReefLink and EcoSmart Live. Now you have total remote access to your Radions and VorTechs* no matter where you are — through a computer, iPad or iPhone, anywhere in the world.
With ReefLink and EcoSmart Live, you can adjust your equipment in real-time or design custom schedules. Manipulate colors individually. Change light intensity. Adjust lunar phases, wave patterns and more by using predefined modes or creating your own – the choice is up to you.
What is ReefLink?
ReefLink provides completely wireless access to the world of EcoSmart Live, the web-based aquarium command centerfrom EcoTech Marine.
ReefLink enables a continuous real-time connection with EcoTech equipment via ecosmartlive.com. Control EcoTech reef aquarium equipment from your computer or tablet — anywhere, any time.
ReefLink is easy to set up. Just place the ReefLink anywhere within range of your WiFi router, and power it on. Then forget about it. No wires. No adapters. No worries.
- Goodby wires: Wirelessly control any EcoSmart-enabled EcoTech product (Radions, VorTechs)
- Multiple tanks: Control the equipment on one or more tanks with one ReefLink
- WiFi built in: ReefLink uses WiFi to communicate with your router
- RF built in: ReefLink uses RF (radio frequency) to communicate with your EcoTech products — no dongles or adapters required
- Direct connect option: If WiFi is not available, connect the ReefLink using an Ethernet cable
- Connection indicator: An LED ring informs you of the status of your ReefLink connection
- Input 110-240 V (50/60hz)
- Ethernet 10/100 mb
- WiFi 802.11n
- Windows XP or later, or OSX 10.6 or later
- Java SE 6 or later
- Websocket-capable browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Safari
- Additional Information
- Product Specs
Manufacturer Ecotech Marine