New from Ecotech Marine - QuietDrive MP60wQD Circulation Pump
Ecotech Marine is bringing the cutting edge of technical innovation to the award winning VorTech pump line with the introduction of the MP60wQD. QuietDrive represents the next evolution of the awared winning VorTech Driver.
- All new driver included with the VorTech MP10, MP40 and MP60
- 6+ Available continuous operational modes
- Wave Auto Tune, Feed Mode & Night Mode
- 90% Less Motor Noise*
- Up to 40$ more output*
- Communicates with existing WWD and "W" EcoSmart Pumps
- Fully compatible with EcoSmart Live via ReefLink
- Available as an upgrade for WWD and EcoSmart Drivers
*MP60 QuietDrive compared to MP60wES
Flow: 7,500+ gph (28,000+ lph)
Power Consumption:10 to 60 Watts
Tank Range: 120-1,000+ gallons (450-3800 Liters)
Glass Thickness Range: 0.375 - 1.00 inch (9.5 - 26 mm)
To compliment the all new QD driver the MP60 has been completely re-designed.
- 90% Less Motor Noise
- 40% More Output
- Sleek aesthetics
- Dual bearing wetside
- Increased efficiency
- Compatible with Wireless EcoSmart VorTechs
- Compatible with ReefLink and EcoSmart Live
VorTech QD Flow
In an aquarium, having the right amount of flow is crucial to the health of the ecosystem. With VorTech QuietDrive choosing the correct water circulation equipment has never been easier.
VorTech pumps are designed by aquarists to be the gold standard in providing flow in marine aquariums. When it comes to broad yet gentle flow, the VorTech design is unmatched:
- Create massive water movement
- No Livestock damaging "hot spots"
- Natural Gyre
- Three dimensional flow patterns
- Comprehensive flow options
- Precise water movement control
VorTech QD Magnetic Couple
The VorTech is no less amazing today than when it first revolutionized the aquarium hobby. Three generations of pumps, over a decade of flow production, and tens of thousands of healthy aquariums are a testament to this uniquely designed powerhead. At the heart of the VorTech's success is its unique, patented, magnetically coupled design.
- No distractions from the beauty of the tank and its inhabitants
- No Wires in the aquarium
- No unwanted heat added to the water column
- No risk of electrical discharge harming people or marine life
- No hassle when it comes to installing, relocating or cleaning the power head
QuietDrive builds on the unique advantages of teh VorTech's magnetically coupled design and takes it to the next level. The revolutionary new drive system boasts increased efficiency and signifcantly reduced motor noise.
First, VorTech took the pump motor out of the aquarium, now QuietDrive takes the moise out of the motor.
VorTech QD with ReefLink & EcoSmart Live
On its own every VorTech pump can do amazing things, connect them to EcoSmart Live via ReefLink and the possibilities are endless.
- Include any number of VorTech wQD pumps in an EcoSmart profile
- Create custom pump programs with easy to use drag and drop functionality
- Control and program one or many VorTech pumps using a smart drive
- Create pump programs that vary modes over a 24 hour period
- Seamlessly integrate VorTech pumps with other EcoTech equipment including Radion LED fixtures
- Save, export and import pump programs to backup or share with the community
- Use the pump layout wizard to create a graphical representation of an aquarium
- Compatible with Mac, PC, iOS and Android platforms
Upgrading to QuietDrive
For existing EcoSmart VorTech owners, QuietDrive and the newly designed MP60 allow for varying upgrade opportunities ranging from driver upgrades on all VorTechs to some or multiple component upgrades on the MP60wES.
Mp60wES to MP60wQD
MP equipped with QuietDrive benefits from greatly reduced motor noise and higher efficiency. The motor, wet side and power supply on the MP60QD remain unchanged.
For more information regarding available upgrade parts, please reference the pdf on the manual tab.
- Additional Information
- Product Specs
Manufacturer Ecotech Marine