- Easily applies to filter cartridge pads/media without running or getting messy
- Contains naturally occurring bio-polymers that help the organisms quickly attach to media allowing for 80% reduction in filter start-up time
- Helps to stabilize aquarium environment quickly upon startup and eliminates transient instability that can occur when filter media is cleaned or replaced. You should replace your filter cartridge after every 6 inoculations
- Allows for more frequent cleaning of filters without subsequent instability if an aquarium has a high solids loading where frequent cleaning is beneficial
- Reduces the frequency of cleaning by accelerating the breakdown of organic solids that can lead to high maintenance requirements.
- Helps establish denitrification in the filter; which can lower nitrate levels in the aquarium
- Contains 2.5 million CFU (Colony forming units) per mL. of gel
- Immediately establishes biological activity
- Quickly stabilizers aquarium environments
- Use when inserting a new cartridge in your filter or after every cartridge cleaning
- Use whenever placing new filter media in your aquarium filtering system
Inoculate (spread) MICROBE-LIFT/Gel Filter Cartridge Inoculant directly to your filter cartridge, pads or media. The Gel will absorb into the filter cartridge, pads or media by letting it set for one to two hours before inserting back into the filter. Inoculate (spread) the gel into each corner of the filter cartridge. If your filter cartridge pad is rectangular (like the photo), add 2 more drops in the middle of the cartridge. After insertion, turn off recirculating pump for one to two hours, providing water can maintain adequate oxygenation without circulation for this amount of time.
Repeat application of MICROBE-LIFT/Gel Filter Cartridge Inoculant each time you clean or replace your filter cartridge, pads or media, when nitrate levels exceed - 0.6 mg/L or as necessary to maintain optimum performance from your filter or skimmer.
Note: Saltwater slows down bacterial action. For faster results in marine environments apply more gel.
For Maximum Shelf Life, Store In A Cool Place
- Additional Information
- Product Specs
Manufacturer Ecological Laboratories