DVH BioGro 123 Marine 500 ml bottles
Each package contains:
- 1 x BioGro 1 Balance
- 1 x BioGro 2 Nitrification
- 1 x BioGro 3 Sludge (detritus removal)
This is a great stand alone product but it will also help NP Biopellets work better in the aquarium by further reducing nitrates, phosphates and detritus in the aquarium. Biogro has developed a completely new and easy to use 3 step program for your saltwater aquarium. A clear and heathy aquarium in 3 steps. BioGro creates and improves the biological balance and reduces algae growth.
BioGro 1 contains 12 strains of bacteria that produce enzymes which are needed for stabile biological balance.
BioGro 2 contains 14 strains of bacteria which enhance the nitrification process. BioGro 2 contains Nitrosomonas, Nitrobacter, and Nitrospira strains. To optimize this process, we also added bacillus strains. These bacillus strains work closely with nitrifying bacteria.
BioGro 3 contains 9 strains of bacteria. These bacteria remove the slow decaying sludge (detritus). These bacteria remove the slowly decaying sludge. Sludge/Detritus is a breeding place for pathogen organisms. Rotting sludge can release toxic gasses which can harm your fish and corals and can cause a bad smell. All bacteria are pathogen free and naturally cultivated.
Shake well before dosing! Please turn off UV and/or Ozone for 1 day when adding BioGro. You can dose all 3 steps at one time. Dosage is based on a average aquarium but dosage can be higher or lower without any negative effects. Keep away from children, do not ingest. Please use within 6 months after opening. Refrigeration after opening is recommended but not necessary.
- Start Dosage: 30ml per 50 gallons
- Weekly Dosage/Maintenance: 10ml per 50 gallons
- Additional Information
- Product Specs
- I've ben using it for a few months and my corals seem to be healthier and the water quality has definitely improved.
- Tank has never looked better. Use it with all in one biopellets and you will be impressed. Reefing is getting easier thanks to innovation. Thanks AS!
- Using this with my all in one biopellets. Works well, water is clean and corals are very healthy. Saw a vast improvement in my coral health and water quality.